Part Qualified AccountantApply Now
Are you interested in working in an entrepreneurial environment in a growing practice with excellent career opportunities?
The ideal candidate will be working towards a recognized accounting qualification with at least 18 months experience in a similar role
Role Responsibilities and requirements of the job
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly management accounts for a number of clients
- Preparation of annual accounts for company, partnerships and sole traders..
- Preparation of VAT Returns.
- Assisting junior members of the accounts team.
- Preparation of Corporation tax returns.
- Preparation of Self-Assessment returns.
- Experience of managing a portfolio of clients
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Ambitious and used to working to deadlines.
- Have great communication skills, verbal and written, and be comfortable dealing with fellow employees, clients & relevant authorities in person, on the phone or in writing.