We currently have an 10 member team which is our best and most highly valued asset.
PMK have a team of Chartered Accountants who oversee the training of all staff. We work with SRC, IATI, ACCA and CAI to train our staff towards achieving Accounting Technician and Chartered Accountant qualifications.
It is our aim to be open, honest and respectful within our team at all times and our behavioural traits indicate our intention:
- We don’t compromise on quality
- We enjoy a work-life balance
- We are a supportive firm
- We don’t undermine people
- We set clear goals
- We provide training, coaching and feedback
- We trust our people
- We recognise individual skills and strengths
- We reward achievement
- We remember to praise
- We always try to do the right thing
- We have a friendly and fun environment to work in
When you join our team you can be certain of our full support and welcome. Our Core Values guide everything we do:
• Family – you do business the same way you live your life. Family values determine the way in which business is done in PMK. We look after each other and our clients; we are welcoming approachable and friendly at all times and maintain an ethos of positivity, enthusiasm and fun.
• Professional – being professional means delivering a high quality unique and bespoke services to our Clients.
• Loyalty – We are loyal to our staff and our clients and focus on building and maintaining trusting, confidential and secure relationships with clients and colleagues.
• Honesty and Integrity – Doing business honestly, being honest with each other being open for and to everyone, being respectful, and sincere so that everyone grows and succeeds.
• Reliability – We do what we say we are going to do every time! And we deliver what we promise every time!
choose a career with us
Whilst there might not be any current vacancies or one that suits you exactly, we are always eager to meet with people who share our passion. If you are interested in joining our team please email us a few lines about yourself along with your CV to [email protected] and we will be in touch to explore the possibilities.
At PMK we organise social events during the year where we can get to know each other better and have some fun. In September 2018 we had a visit to our client, Carlingford Adventure Centre where we thoroughly enjoyed a day of Laser Combat, followed by some great food and an evening to remember.